Following a number of leaks and a slip up by the VP of Sony’s Turkish division, SCE has confirmed that The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PlayStation 4 this year.
As to be expected, the PS4 version will run in 1080p, and features improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, and higher-res character models.
The remastered version of the 2013 hit will cost $$59.99 and includes allthree post launch add-ons.
Those wiling to part with their cash before launch will get the following goodies:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Pre-ording the Digital version will land you:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
The updated box art can be found below.