Wondering if your your PC can handle the rebooty goodness of Square Enix’s upcoming action-adventure game? Here are the minimum and recommended specs to run Tomb Raider without any issues.
Minimum system requirements for PC
- Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM – AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT/nVidia 8600
- Dual core CPU – AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+)/Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements for PC
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM – AMD Radeon HD 4870/nVidia GTX 480
- Quad core CPU – AMD Phenom II X2 565/Intel Core i5-750
- 4GB Memory
Additionally, Square has released the third and final episode of the ‘Guide to Survival’ video series. Watch it below.