I wasn’t planning on buying the next COD game, but exploding RC cars just might get me to drop $60 on what will probably be the best (non Halo) shooter of the year.
If you skip to 1:17 the trailer shows a new in-game video editing mode.
- Camera Spike – A deployable camera that can keep watch over an area. Similar to the sentry gun in MW2.
- RC Bomb (3 kills) – A remote control car with C4 attached to it.
- Care Package (4 kills) – Same thing as MW2’s care package.
- Missile (5 kills) – A guided missile
- Air Strike – Same as in COD4 and MW2
- Attack Helicopter – Attack helicopter…
- Ballistic Knife – A knife that shoots like a bullet.
- Crossbow – A crossbow with explosive ammo.
A full multiplayer reveal will hit the net on September 1.